Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Pumpkin Pie In The Sky

SO....


Every year we have a pumpkin decorating contest at work. I cooked mine. Yummy!!!
Here are the photos of the top winner. Mine wasn't one of the winners, except to me.



First Place
THE BIRD

Second Place
THE WITCH







Third Place
THE CAT


.









YUMMY PUMPKIN SQUARES


Someone else decided to bake also.
Thank you Susan.





Today we are moving my grandaughter into her very first apartment.

SO, till next time,
Bonjour


4 comments:

Nancy said...

I sometimes miss those work-related holiday-themed events... nah, not really. Haha!

Very imaginative decorations, though. Thank you for sharing, Terry, and don't work toooo hard today. :)

Amber Mann said...

Oooh! I like the pumpkin pumpkin pie. What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Amber, yea I liked the pumpkin pumpkin pie idea too.
Did you get my link to the crafty site? For the life of me I can't think of the name of the site right now but I did have the foresight email it to myself. (I was on my work computer)

Nancy, yes everyone did put effort into their entries, I really liked the bird!
The move went well, I hardly had to lift a finger!!!

Tricha said...

Great job on the contest. they were all very nice, but yours was dual function, pretty and yummy ;)

How exciting for Lauren. I remember my first apartment. LOVED IT!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love
Tricha