Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Chillin"

Just Chillin...

Nate cooking breakfast

We had a great show yesterday, sold lots of soap etc....
This morning we are just trying to take it easy, having a leisurely breakfast to start our day. I've been teaching my grandson Nate how to cook biscuits ( I say biskits, spell ckeck says biscuits) & gravy with fried eggs on the side. He really enjoys making the gravy, adding the herbs & seasonings. He's learning to identify the different herbs that I grow & how to use them in cooking.
You never know what's going to be added to the gravy... dill, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage or all of the above! I know it sounds weird but it always turns out great. He loves to medley the herbs for his special jar of,    SUPER NATE SPICE!!!    Who knows, he might be a great chef some day.    Steve is going to make some corn bread to go with the HUGE pot of beans he made Friday. Half of the beans for cornbread & beans the other half for chili. Don't have any ground meat, but there's some cooked roast in the freezer we can dice up to put in the chili. I guess you know what we are eating this week!

Nate cutting herbs,

lots & lots of  herbs!












Got to go unload the truck so I can inventory the product, make more ETC....
Till next time....
Bonjour

No comments: