Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Little Girl Apron/Mom Apron and The Dress Form

Where to start?
 
Little Girl's Apron
We had a super show last weekend.
Sold lots of aprons, baby stuff and of course, soap and bath products.
 
WOOHOO!!!
 
 Since I lost my job, I've had more time to focus on my sewing abilities,
and it seems to be paying off.
The little girl aprons are a big hit with the Grandma crowd
and the little boy's/matching Dad's BB-Q aprons seem equally as popular.
The Mom aprons and the garden aprons went over well also.
 
 
~~~~ As to Miss Mannequin ~~~~
 
 
She is un-molded and awaiting her PVC pipe innards.
 
Till next time,
happy creating!
Bonjour
 

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Glad to hear your show was a success. Your aprons are wonderful.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

The Polka Dot Closet said...

YOur aprons are adorable. So glad your show went to well. I have only done one show, but it was so successful and much better money than my booth!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Hello, ϳust wanted to saу, І еnjoyed
this blog pоst. It was hеlpful.
Keep on posting!

Reνіew mу ωeb рage; Gardening tips