Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Three Dog Night

BURR!
 
34°,
high for the day, 45°.

Yikes!!!
It's definitely a three dog night, good thing I have "three"!
 
 
I woke up around 3:30  this morning to the sound of the howling wind.
It's not too cold in the house, thank goodness,
 and the heater has only clicked on once.
I think I'll bake the ham that I bought yesterday, 
just to help keep the house warm.
It was a total score @ $1.27 per pound.
 
Things have been a little hectic around here, we just finished
our last show for the season and now I'm filling the last minute
soap orders from my website.

I've also been doing quite a bit of sewing,
adult and kid aprons, baby bibs, burp cloths, dolls, anything and everything
that I can think of that might generate income.
I sold several aprons at the last show,

Handmade Aprons
 and the dolls are doing well also.
 
Handmade Rag Doll
The baby items are a new endeavor for me,
inspired by my great-grand-daughter.

Baby Girl
This little pumpkin and I have been spending
some time together, (read babysitting),
and I do believe God has truly blessed me.
Just look at that sweet smile, kinda looks like the one on the doll!

Well, It's taken me awhile to even get this post published,
many error messages, having to sign off and then back on... several times,

WHAT-EVER....
Time to put in that ham.

Till next time,
Bonjour


2 comments:

denimflyz said...

I can top your temps, its -7 this morning with a wind chill of -19.
Sounds like you did very well at the shows. Do you have any goat milk soap? I need some. Let me know.
Ham at $1.27 # is a great bargin. I am not sure what I will fix for Christmas, with elderly parents, its a crap shoot sometimes, as they are getting fussy with food.
Please don't stress out and have a wonderful week.

heather said...

I really love those aprons. Weather here in southern California has been beautiful. 60's early am with low 70's during the day. Be jealous!!!! Love ya