Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bustin Arse (AKA, making product)

SO...
I know, I know, I've been absent in blog land!!!
The fall shows have taken over, 
one more to go and I'm finished for the year!

The Texas Country reporter show was fantastic.
We sold mega amounts of product (good) .
Yesterday we had a smaller show
which depleted my inventory even more (bad).

So now I'm scrambling to replace said product
 for the Christmas Market in December.

Today I made five - twenty bar batches of soap
and have plans on making four more batches
during the week.
I'ts doable, and I'll just squeak in
under the cure time allotment.

Nathan is due in on the 18th so I shall enlist his
help on making and packaging the other products.
He's pretty well versed on the workings of the soap co.
and has even told me that when I die he's taking over!
I guess he thinks he's Brad Pitt in - Fight Club!

Don't remember if I mentioned...
Got another wholesale account,
Maybe soon I can leave the surreal world of people-eaters
and concentrate on the homestead duties.  
Maybe even get to bed at a decent hour?
There's always hope...

Oh yeah,
I rolled out a new product this last week.
Brown Sugar Body Polish!!!
(Think sugar scrub with a fancy name).
YUMMY!

Brown Sugar Body Polish
Well it's after nine here in Texas
and I do have to work tomorrow...
I'll try to catch up on everyone's doings at lunch
during the week, can't wait to see what you' all
have been up to!!!

Till next time,
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble!
Oh wait,
no trouble, just toil and bubbles!

Bonjour



 

4 comments:

Brenda The Bregle Rebel Bag Lady said...

awesome terry

Sue from Ky. said...

Terry, you refer to Texas Country Reporter. Were you on the show? I record that show and love watching it. I always wondered if he would ever interview you and have you on. Telling and showing some of how you got into and make a living with your soap business would be a great show.

Nancy said...

So happy for you Terry. Great that your products are selling so well. :)

kim andersen said...

You go, Terry. I am so excited for your success and say a prayer every day that what you want will come to pass. Glad you're going to have Nathan with you soon, I am sure you have been missing his handsome face. Hopefully, we'll see you soon - especially since Trich and David will be closer to you than us, now.

Love you,
TTYL,
Kim