Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Working At Home Is Way Harder Than Punching A Clock

Well......
Sewing, Soaping, Beading ETC....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Since I lost my job I've been focusing on my Soap co. and Vntage shop
to replace my income.
Not super great, but more than just OK.
We're doing the Waxahachie Farmer's Market with the bath products
on a weekly basis and they allow me to bring my
vintage pieces and handmade sewn items also,
which opens up a whole new selling venue.
Handmade bags and aprons are generating sales
as well as the vintage linens and dishware.

So, I was out and about and ran across this king size pillow case.

Pillowcase dreaming of being an apron!
The minute I saw it I thought apron, so thats what I made it.

I measured and cut it the length I wanted it to be,
added a waistband
and pockets... AND,

Side A

VIOLA,
 cute, revesable apron for all your hostessing needs!

Side B
What do you think?

I'll try to not be gone for so long next time....

Till next time,
Bonjour

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh the apron is soooo cute! You have been busy!! I opened my Farmers Market a couple weeks ago..big crowd...no soap maker, tho.

Sue from Ky. said...

I'm sending a few odds and ends in your package. Several pretty,but useless to me,pieces. I was hoping you might incorporate some of them into aprons.Good Luck!

heather said...

Mom. Love the apron

Unknown said...

Hey Lynda, sounds like I could make some green in your neck of the woods:-)

Oh Sue, I can't wait to see, thanks so much!

Thank Heather-went to the lake again with your babies, was a little cold so we hung out in the park for a while.
Wish you were here~~~~