Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Good Things

~~~SEWING~~~

Blue Moon Original Aprons
~~~Booth display at Texas Country Reporter Festival~~~

Blue Moon Soaps
Hello everyone.
It's been awhile since my last post but believe me, I've been busy!
Between work, sewing and soapmaking there hasn't been much time for anything else.
Oh, and moving into a new home... Can't forget that.

We just did The Texas Country Reporter Festival and
I sold out on most all the ladies full aprons.....
WOOHOO!!!!!
 And, I've added water bottle carriers and wristlets to the
Blue Moon Original line and they also did well .
The soap and related products always do good.

I find the water bottle carrier and the sling bag
very useful on my walks with the dogs.

Blue Moon Original Water Bottle Carriers
Blue Moon Original Sling Bag
As to the job.....
I am now working at Cato Fashions here in Waxahachie and I love it!
I get to dress nice, meet new people and get a 20% discount to boot.
Plus my manager has no problem working with my show schedule.
Tres Bien!

Well, my sewing machines are calling,
so I'll say Bonjour for now.
Till next time, enjoy life.


5 comments:

heather said...

I absolutely love my wallet & use my bike bag every time I go cycling. I am so glad that you did well at your show

Amber Mann said...

Great news! I love the fabric SOAP banner in the photo!!

Andersen-Tate of Houston said...

That's so awesome Terri! You're amazing!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Oh my gosh ~ You have been busy, with being creative and shows. Way to go girl! So glad you did well, that is always encouraging.

You inspire me with all that you do.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Marti said...

That's wonderful! I didn't get to go to it this year. How do you like the festival, from a visitor point of view?