Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy Handmade Doll

Just a crazy doll I made.
Handmade Doll
The body fabric, which is pretty loud, 
has umbrellas printed all over it so I chose
 more subtle fabrics for her dress and pantaloons.
I sewed a piece of crochet edging to her forehead to represent a crown,
and the hair is three different colors of yarns with some pink ribbon thrown it.

Handmade doll
Handmade Doll posing with Carl's Sewing Machine
Now if I could just teach her how to sew!

OH,
if anyone has a users manual for this machine that they would like to share?????
From what I can gather on the net,
 it's a Sewmor brand that Carl's put their name on.

Till next time, keep creating,
Bonjour



7 comments:

Amber Mann said...

Umbrella girl is very cool! You are so creative.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

She reminds me of Picasso's works.

Happy Creating ~ FlowerLady

Sue from Ky. said...


I found this link to a Sewmore manual.You might check it out.


http://dutres.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/sewmorebook.pdf

Sue from Ky. said...

If that's no help,Is there a model # on it. I love research, and I'll try to help locate the correct manual.

Nancy said...

Your dolly is too cute -- but she needs a friend. :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a wild fun doll! Good luck on finding the sewing machine manual, I bet someone has it!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

LOL...Nope better wait to pick the trash until after you are moved!!!

Have a great holiday!

Carol