Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Would You Hire This Person?

EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE
SEEKS
EXCELLENT EMPLOYER
FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT

Sharp, witty, intelligent individual seeks
meaningful and challenging employment opportunity.

My background includes,
quality control, customer service, production,
shipping/receiving, employee training
and a host of other skills too numerous
to mention here.

If you are tired of mediocrity
and in need of someone who is motivated,
adaptable and has common sense,
then I can be contacted at,
````````````````````
If you were/are an employer and saw this AD in the paper,
would you call/email this person?

If so, why?
If not, why?
 
Personally, I do think I would contact this individual.
They've put it all out there, probably would be an excellent employee....
What do you think?

The Screaming Tree
Till next time,
Bonjour

3 comments:

Christine said...

I would contact the person in the ad because she sounds like somebody who is going to want to work and full of enthusiasm. However there is also the doubt that she could be pushy and over the top, but that is what the interview is about.

PS. Love the screaming tree. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Cristine, the tree is at the local park.

I too, think I would interview this person, sometimes over-the -top is what is needed!

Nancy said...

Yes, definitely! :)